Branded Supplier Registration Portals
A supplier portal is entirely a system which is based on the internet to handle and associate with third party suppliers of products and services. It is a safety management system implemented by organizations for doing networking with numerous suppliers. This portal allows preliminary registration of suppliers as well as management of accounts. An active portal is comprised of services and workflows that add value to the business to supply chains.
MULTIPLE ENTRY POINTS
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY OPTIONS
GLOBAL SUPPLIER PORTAL
The objectives of the supplier portal are to:
- Offer a broad set of tools to supplier for managing their profile: protected access to information of profile, alignment of supplier profile features that are change-controlled, and facility for internal users to conduct a thorough assessment to provide the approval to changes initiated by the supplier to his profile;
- Reject repetitive inquiries of the supplier, processing of manual paper, and miscommunication;
- Lessen the workload of the procuring team;
- Empower suppliers to pass on documents through email.
- Administer workflow and consents regardless of communication mechanism; and
- Simplify communication across the whole process.
There are several benefits of supplier portal which are mentioned below:
- There are various activities in which suppliers manage their own, such as order related tasks in which they provide acknowledgments, notices pertaining to advanced shipping, and requests for change. The change requests of all suppliers are tracked, channeled and approved to confirm controls are maintained.
- Suppliers can also submit e-invoices, which will enable you to lessen the burden of unnecessary handling of paper, carry out invoice controls, and ensure timely payments.
- Suppliers create a database of various users to manage their contact details, view their company profile, cull out information about the product, upload catalogs, and look after pricing to make sure that there is no interruption in purchasing.
- Suppliers have full access to view transactions and documents with included work areas.